Friday, October 08, 2010

More Learning: Legacy Webinars

Legacy Family Tree is one of many software packages available to the family historian. Because I use it (and I gave it as a gift to my husband when he started documenting his own family tree research) I've subscribed to their newsletter, Legacy News - Tips & Tricks where I've learned that Legacy now offers free webinars. If you can't attend when they happen, they are archived and you can listen to them whenever you like. Three are planned between October 20 and November 3, and the first two are archived for your convenience. Check them out!

Sep. 15: Mapping Software for Genealogists
Oct. 6: Helping Unlock the World’s Records – An Insider’s Perspective on FamilySearch Indexing
Oct. 20: Blogging for Beginners with DearMYRTLE
Oct. 27: New Family History Technology
Nov. 3: Organize, Share, and Publish Your Digital Photos with Heritage Collector Suite

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home