Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I Ho, I Ho, to CLA I Go! - Updated!

Just a quick reminder that I'm off to Ottawa tomorrow to present a session to interested Library Folk at the Canadian Library Association Conference on "Internet and Programming Resources for Family Historians @your Library." I'll try and add to my blog while I'm away, especially if it means scooping some news that the other genealogy bloggers might not find out about! Otherwise, I'll be back at it on Monday, June 19.
Wish me luck! Not that I'll need much - like Genealogists, Librarians are just plain old good folk. Computers are another story all together ;-D

CLA has been mounting presentations online as they arrive. Since I haven't figured out how to make mine available through my blog, here's a link to a show of my presentation from their website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home